- Pottery Wheel by Swamp Fires Ceramics, Candles & Soaps
- Basket Weaving by Brier Creek Weavers
- Blacksmith demonstrations by Silvermane
- Torched Glass Beading by Firebug Glass
- Leather working and tanning by Wolf Den Leather
- History of Camels in the Medieval Times by Hole in the Wall Farms
- History of drums & drumming demonstrations by Living Drums
The Finest & Most Talented Artisans Around!
We are pleased to present to the public some of the finest and most talented artisans and artists around!
- Wooden Swords & Shields
- Artists/Art Prints/Sculpture
- Wood Carver
- Candle Maker
- Leather Crafter
- Period Clothing
- Stained Glass
- Ornamental Art
- Musical Instruments
- Coin Mint
- Face Painting
- Hair braiding
- Festival Souvenirs
- And many more…
An important note: The craft demonstrations and artisan categories listed above do not include every demonstration and catagory that you will encounter at the festival. Shows and demonstrations are subject to change without prior notice. For a complete daily listing of performances, please refer to the festival program distributed at the front entrance upon your arrival to the festival.
Interested in joining our Artisan Marketplace?
Apply today! Click here for details.