Information & FAQ
November 7-8, 14-15, & 21-22, 2015
Open: 10:00am ~ 6:00pm
Rain or Shine
Ringling Woods behind the Sarasota Fairgrounds
3000 Ringling Blvd
Sarasota, FL 34237
See our Map & Directions Page for more details.
Always plenty of FREE parking available!
Order Tickets in Advance and save time, plus no waiting in Line. Visit our Ticket Page for all the details.
- $52.95 General Season Pass
- $17.95 General
- $15.95 Senior, Students, & Active Military
- $8.95 Kids (5-12) · 4 & Under FREE
All ticket sales are Non-Refundable. Senior, Student & Active Military Ticket holders must show verification of age/student/active military status at the festival entrance. All ticket sales do not include 7% Florida State sales tax. Seniors are age 55+
Group tickets are available at a discounted rate for groups of 20 or more. Please email: Info@SarasotaMedievalFair.com or call Toll-Free: 1-888-303-FAIR(3247) for details.
The festival is located in the Ringling Woods behind the Sarasota Fairgrounds. The Sarasota Fairgrounds is close to downtown Sarasota, and offers a park like setting featuring many giant oak trees, trails, and open space. Park Grounds are located in Sarasota, Florida. For specific location and directions, see our Map & Directions Page.
Please note and observe our rules of the village:
- No Pets.
- No outside food or beverages may be brought into the Festival.
- No guns of any type are allowed at the festival. If your costume includes a sword, or dagger they must be properly sheathed and peace-tied. Present yourself to security personnel at our Castle Entranceway. No broadaxes, maces, halberds, claymores, pikes or spears are allowed at the festival. Arrows with tips are not allowed. Drawing of any type of weapons at any time is not allowed and will result in immediate removal from the festival.
- No uncontracted performances are permitted. All performances are scheduled by the Festival.
Our Guests are welcome to wear medieval costumes suitable for a family-friendly atmosphere to get into the spirit of the event!
Lost & Found:
Visit the Front Entrance Admissions Booth to report lost children and lost and found items. The Sarasota Medieval Fair is not responsible for lost, missing or stolen personal property. With any Lost & Found inquiries, please email Info@SarasotaMedievalFair.com. Include any relevant information on the item that was lost, and the date which you visited the festival and a representative from festival will correspond with you via email.
The festival is an outdoor event, held in a natural setting. Portable Restrooms are located throughout the park and are referred to as Privies. Restroom locations are clearly marked on the festival map. Handicapped-sized portable restrooms are available at each restroom area.
The main First Aid station is clearly marked on the festival map. First Aid personnel are onsite during festival hours. Staff members throughout the festival can call for medical assistance if a guest requires assistance.
The Sarasota Medieval Fair suggests that visitors 13 and younger be accompanied by an adult at all times.
All tickets purchased online are Print-at-Home tickets. Print-at-Home tickets allow you to print your actual tickets for the event using any regular inkjet or laser printer. When you arrive to the festival, you can skip the ticket booth and will call and go straight to the Castle Entranceway for admission. There is no need to wait in a ticket line. To purchase tickets, click here.